This is an inspection of the condition of an existing electrical installation to identify any deficiencies that fall below the required safety standards. The inspection will look for:
- Overloading of circuits or equipment
- Lack of earthing or bonding
- Faulty or substandard electrical work
- Risks of electrical shock and fire hazards
- Tests of wiring and electrical equipment
How often is it required?
It is recommended that periodic installation testing is carried out at least every 5 years for commercial premises
What is PAT Testing?
PAT Testing (Portable Appliance Testing) is an examination of electrical appliances and equipment to ensure they are in a safe condition to use. Defects on electrical equipment can be identified either visually or by testing the equipment.
Do you require PAT Testing?
Contact our team today to arrange PAT testing for your business.