Employers are responsible for health and safety management within the workplace. This involves assessing risks in the workplace to make sure the safety of their employees and anyone in the workplace is maintained. At FRPA Ltd we have a team of Health and Safety consultants that can assess the risks within your premises and guide you though the process of making your premises safe and compliant.
Services we offer include:
- Health and Safety Audits - One of our qualified assessors will examine your premises and your business to determine if the health and safety arrangements are suitable and effective.
- DSE Assessments - Display Screen Assessments need to be carried out by employers to ensure work stations are suitable. We can attend your business premises and assess each member of staff individually
- COSHH (Control of Substances Hazardous to Health) Assessments - An assessment of the risks and hazards of substances in your workplace.
- Food Hygiene Assessment - An assessment of a sites food hygiene arrangements and procedures to ensure they are compliant and meet the required standards.
- DSEAR (Dangerous Substances and Explosive Atmospheres Regulations 2002) Assessment - Our assessor can identify and evaluate any risks from dangerous substances that could potentially risk the safety of your staff, employees and property. Once identified, the assessor will recommend control measures to remove or reduce the risks
Our team of assessors have the experience and qualifications to help you with any Health and Safety concerns you may have. Call us today for further information.